Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
We are looking for an experienced Payroll officer with a committed and can-do attitude who wants ownership of their role. You will have strong technical skills and the ability to navigate through different systems, investigate discrepancies all while looking for areas of improvement and efficiency. A strong willingness to learn is required in this role as there is plenty to do for the right person.
Who are you?
- 3-5 years’ experience in an end to end Payroll Officer position
- Working knowledge of payroll practices and basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of current Payroll legislation including, Superannuation, PAYG and Payroll Tax
- Practical Australian NES and award interpretation experience
- Experience with Dialogue Payroll highly regarded
- Experience using SAP SuccessFactors highly regarded
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
What will you be doing?
As the Payroll Officer, you are accountable for the end to end payroll function, while providing business partnering across the organisation.
Applications close 31 May 2019
Please view the job description for more information