Colombo, Sri Lanka
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The main responsibility of this role will be to create and execute test plans, automation suites for new or updated software projects, ensure system load, scalability and performance requirements are met, reproducing reported bugs and working with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis.
Who are you?
- 1 - 2 years of experience in the QA engineering track
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience in testing public facing websites, CMS and window based applications
- Experience in testing Service Oriented Applications
- Familiarization with tools such as SOAP UI, Fiddler
- Basic knowledge on SQL
- Experience in using QA Automation tools would be an added advantage
Please view the job description for more information
Applications close 29 May 2019