Email Marketing Coordinator – North America
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The Intrepid Group (Intrepid Travel & Peregrine Adventures) is now looking for an Email Marketing Coordinator to join our North American Marketing team. This role is responsible for the key day-to-day execution of our email marketing strategy, focusing primarily on email deployment and measuring email performance. The successful candidate will be a quick learner who can demonstrate an ability to think both analytically and creatively. While marketing experience is an asset, we are really looking for someone with a strong work ethic, positive attitude and a desire to grow and learn within Intrepid Group.
Who are you?
- Analytical thinking, drive and determination will be among the most important skills
- Strong interest and a base understanding of email & digital marketing
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent project management, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of web analytics, preferably Google Analytics
- Strong data management skills, interpretive ability
- Long term improvement focus, while maintaining flexibility in a rapidly changing work environment
- The ability to prioritize, self-manage, and seek help when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion/interest in travel
What will you be doing?
- Build, test, schedule and deploy email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Upload and welcome new leads from partnerships and lead generation activity to the email database
- Partner with marketing on customer acquisition campaigns to deliver a personalized customer journey
- Partner with Head of Digital Marketing to evaluate and improve automated Email Journeys
- Proactively manage IP reputation and deliverability by using best practice sending behaviours and complying with global email send rules
- Develop A/B test programs in order to improve future email campaigns
- Monitor & track performance by helping to establish standard weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports and evaluate/communicate the results
- Understand and continually evaluate website analytics and customer data/behaviour to ensure they are achieving KPI targets and to recommend future opportunities for messaging efforts
Applications close 7 June 2019
Please view the job description for more information