Corporate Content Specialist
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The role of Corporate Content Specialist is to support Global Communications, senior leadership and the Purpose team to create and manage content that drives our business strategy of Growing with Purpose.
The Global Communications team is essentially an inhouse agency, which means the role must lead with service, building successful relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, often managing confidential information and contributing to an engaged corporate culture.
Who are you?
- Graduate degree in journalism, communication, or a related field
- Experience in a corporate communication, writing, or journalism role
- Experience in the tourism industry or working for an international organization
- Excellent written communication skills, with strong attention to detail and experience writing for digital, social, and print mediums
What will you be doing?
- Annual Integrated Report – writing, editing, and distributing the company’s Annual Integrated Report; working closely with senior management, and key stakeholders to create and distribute the report.
- Online corporate presence – developing and managing the Group’s online corporate presence through Group and brand websites and B2B social channels, creating and distributing content that tells the story of our Growth, our Purpose, our culture and our people.
- Opinion leadership content – working with our senior leadership and Purpose teams to support the development and execution of corporate communications activity that builds engagement with all stakeholders and the reputation of the business.
Applications close 14 June 2019
Please view the job description for more information