With the Intrepid Group’s network of Destination Management Company’s it is recognized that, as an industry leader we operate our trips to a consistently high level of best practice standards.
The Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the successful and profitable running of all PEAK China’s group trips and other specified travel products, to the standards stipulated in the DMCs key performance indicators.
They provide the main point of contact between Group Leaders and the PEAK office in China along with Operations and Product teams with in the Intrepid Group and other brands.
They are responsible for the performance of the Operations team of PEAK China and the well-being of the Operations staff, the Operations Manager contributes regularly to the overall direction of PEAK China via being part of the company’s Management Group.
Who are you?
- Extensive travel experience in the North Asia region and a passion for travel
- Middle to senior level operational management experience, ideally over multiple locations or being Chinese Nationality
- Travel industry work experience or experienced PEAK Group Leader
- Deep understanding of the qualities that make a great Group Leader
- Ability to communicate in English and ideally in Mandarin
What will you be doing?
Actively engage in the general operations of China operations by providing operations control and management to all relevant activities of the country
- Accountable for the provisions of operations business activities in complete and timely accord with schedules, budget and quality standards.
- Able to wear both strategic and tactical hats; must be hands on and willing to get hands in all aspects when required.
- In all areas of responsibilities, the incumbent is responsible in maintaining the highest level of integrity in the business dealings with associates, people and organizations wherever we operate to its highest ethical standards and values.
Applications close 25 June 2019
Please view the job description for more information
As part of your application process can you please complete the attached Application Form