New Partners Manager
North-America or Europe Preferred
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
To accelerate and build quality growth in sustainable way by finding and recruiting new Urban Adventures franchise partners in key destinations. At the core of this role is recruiting owners who are capable and commit to live Urban Adventures’ values, business model and best practices of Urban Adventures 5-pillars. To succeed beyond recruitment – the New Partners Manager trains, coaches and mentors the new partner through the first stages of growth.
Our goal is to have happy partners with sustainable and profitable businesses. This role makes you the first step in the journey for those people. It important that we act with integrity in our search. We are looking to build significant long-term relationships with people for mutual benefit.
Who are you?
- Ability to tap into large network and/or to create connections quickly
- Strong sense of responsible tourism and sustainability – and other Urban Adventures core values
- Deep knowledge of day tour market (industry)
- Understanding the Operational and Business side of Urban Adventures Partners
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial or business focused position
- Ability to develop and lead onboarding and training
- Excellent and engaging presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to communicate the vision of the brand and expectations of business performance to the new Urban Adventures Partners
- Ability to travel on short notice
- Ability to understand and adapt to/with various cultures and backgrounds
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please view the job description for more information
As part of your application process can you please complete the attached Application Form