Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The Intrepid Group is a customer focused business which believes in being the best we can be, regardless of whether we lead, sell,book, manage, share, build, operate, design or create the Best Travel Experience Ever.
- Adventure Specialists are Intrepid Group’s Sales Experts.
- To achieve and exceed sales targets for booked revenue and conversion whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and service.
- To achieve set monthly sales targets for Intrepid Group.
- The role requires direct and industry customer interface via phone, email and live chat. There may be the occasional need to assist with customer emails or on line booking form transactions.
- Adventure Specialists also ensure the smooth booking process for customers and travel agents alike.
Who are you?
- Demonstrated sales experience in the travel industry.
- Experience of working towards and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong administrative and organizational experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain composure under duress.
Applications close 31 August 2019
Please view the job description for more information