Mexico City, Mexico
The Operations Manager has overall responsibility for the safe, successful, and profitable running of all trips within Mexico and joint responsibility across the Central American region, including trips for PEAK brands and external clients, and in line with standards and policies laid out by the company. The Operations Manager is the main point of contact for operational matters between the offices and Group Leaders in Mexico, the PEAK DMC Global Operations team, and the Product teams at the PEAK brands.
As well as being responsible for the operational performance of the Central American Mexico-based business and for Group Leaders in the region, the Operations Manager will contribute to the overall direction of PEAK Central America as a key member of the region’s management team. The Manager will support the Costa Rican-based management team by providing day-to-day supervision of local staff and managing in-location office duties.
To the successful candidate, we not only offer a relaxed working environment, there are a range of benefits that we enjoy. Read more here.
Who are you?
- A thorough understanding of and passion for PEAK's style of travel, including the styles of our different brands.
- In-depth knowledge of product, itineraries, destinations, and the adventure travel industry in Mexico and throughout Central America
- Experience in managing people and teams, including remote employees.
- Experience in training.
- Background in operations management and/or tour leading/guiding
- Ability to manage crises calmly and effectively and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to delegate.
- Excellent written and spoken communicate skills in both Spanish and English.
Applications close 19 July 2019