Partnership Growth Manager Europe
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
Attention German language speakers! We are now calling for expressions of interest for a Partnership Growth Manager Europe.
The purpose of this role will be:
- To maximise Intrepid Group sales from the travel industry market in Europe (mainly DACH, excluding UK/Ireland, Scandinavia) by developing and maintaining relationships with industry partners.
- To provide excellent training and service to enhance existing industry relationships
- To conduct regular communication with agency partners using a variety of communication methods
- To create growth through managing key account partnerships
- To help manage the Europe industry sales budget in collaboration with GM Europe
Who are you?
- Qualifications and/or experience in sales or marketing ideally in a travel industry role (min. 2 years)
- Knowledge of the travel market in Europe, especially within the DACH region
- Personal and/or professional travel experience in multiple destinations that Intrepid operate
- Competent in use of Microsoft office products & internet
- European passport or on-going working visa (without restrictions)
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please view the job description for more information
As part of your application process can you please complete the attached Application Form