Sales Coordinator – EMEA and Americas
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
We are looking for a passionate and driven superstar to join the Intrepid sales team as Sales Coordinator – EMEA and Americas whowill co-ordinate the execution of strategic activity plans for all partners, in the EMEA and Americas region, on behalf of the Intrepid Group brands. The role will provide sales support specifically to the externally facing sales teams around new business development activity, ongoing partnership management and partner support activity in line with the partner activity calendar.
Working closely with the broader marketing team, they will ensure that all activity is on brand, within contracted budget commitments and aligned with all other brand marketing activities including global campaigns.
Who are you?
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong personal drive to achieve and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- An understanding of and belief in the Intrepid Group core values.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills to deliver multiple projects to deadline
- Fast learner, able to adapt to changing priorities & strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently is essential, and in a team, of course
- Passion for travel
- Marketing qualifications or experience in marketing or travel industries (preferred but not essential)
- Personal and/or professional travel experience in the brands destinations
- Knowledge of the UK, European and North American travel markets desirable
- Competent in use of Microsoft office products
What will you be doing?
Supporting the external sales team to achieve regional targets including:
- Coordination of incentives, famils and conferences
- Reporting and preparation of reports
- Supplying partners with product and sales information
- Assisting in creation of promotional materials
- Maintaining partner database and coordinating communications
Applications close 28 July 2019
Please view the job description for more information