Digital Sales Specialist
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
- Digital Sales Specialists are Intrepid Group’s Sales and Support Experts within our digital channel
- To achieve and exceed sales targets for booked revenue and conversion whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and service, predominantly through live chat and email.
- To service post booking requests from clients via email and live chat.
- To achevie set monthly sales targets for Intrepid Group
- The role requires direct and industry customer interface via email and live chat. There may be the occassional need to assist with customer emails or on line booking form transactions.
- Digital Sales Specialists also ensure the smooth booking process for customers and travel agents alike.
- The primary purpose of the role is to service and sell trips to our digital customers through their channel of choice, with a secondary purpose to do the same for our phone and other channelled clients.
Who are you?
- Excellent sales and customer service skills.
- Confident and pleasant telephone manner.
- Broad personal travel experience.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve.
- An understanding of and belief in the Intrepid Group core values.
- Excellent communication skills in order to inspire our customers, our staff and to represent the brands.
- Strong organisational skills to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Knowledge of live chat/ digital sales & support
Applications close 31 August 2019
Please view the job description for more information