PEAK DMC Deputy Operations Manager
Mexico City, Mexico
The Deputy Operations Manager assists the Operations Manager in ensuring the safe, successful, and profitable running of all trips across Mexico, including trips for PEAK brands and external clients, and in line with standards and policies laid out by the company. The Deputy Operations Manager is the main point of contact for Group Leaders for operational matters within Mexico and contributes to the operational performance of trips within Mexico.
To the successful candidate, we not only offer a relaxed working environment, there are a range of benefits that we enjoy. Read more here.
Who are you?
- Experience in managing people and teams, including remote employees.
- Experience in training.
- Background in operations management and/or tour leading/guiding
- Ability to manage crises calmly and effectively and take responsibility for the safety of others.
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients in English in person and over the telephone, resolving issues and disputes where necessary.
- Excellent written and spoken communicate skills in both Spanish and English.
What will you be doing?
- Assist operations manager in investigating and responding to feedback/complaints
- Assist Operations Manager and Purchasing & Reservations Department in identifying recurring product or operations issues and in devising and implementing solutions
- Assist Operations Manager in coordinating and executing leader recruitment and training for Mexico
- Upholding PEAK leader policies and guidelines
- Maintain regular and effective communication with Mexico leaders
Applications close 1 May 2019.