HR Manager – EMEA and Americas
London, UK or Toronto, Canada
Intrepid was founded to create a style of travel that could benefit both travellers and the places and people they visit. Almost 30 years later, this is still integral to who we are and what we do. As we’ve grown into the world’s largest adventure travel company, we’ve learned the more we grow, the bigger difference we can make in the world.
The Intrepid Group now comprises of four tour operator brands, more than 20 destination management companies, a not-for-profit foundation and over 1,800 global staff and leaders. In 2018 we became the world's largest travel B Corp, which means we're committed to being a business that benefits both people and the planet.
Just like any good journey, ours is still going - with new adventures and new friends along the way. And although we’re a bit larger these days, we’re still run by travellers, for travellers. And we always will be.
For more information, head to https://www.intrepidgroup.travel/
The Intrepid Group is a purpose-driven organisation that is both the world’s largest adventure travel company and travel B-Corp. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, Intrepid Group, known best for their hero brand Intrepid Travel, has 40+ offices worldwide including two Northern Hemisphere offices in London, UK and Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking individuals who are highly motivated and high performers. With an open and flexible work environment, we measure success more so on impact and innovation rather than hours in a day. We aim to provide ample opportunity for internal growth and development, but also rely on our team members and managers to tell us how we can be better. All Intrepid Group employees in EMEA and North America start with 4 weeks’ holiday leave, fantastic benefits and one free trip every year.
The HR Manager is accountable for supporting, coaching and guiding both managers & employees on core operational people services. This role will be working across the Northern Hemisphere, servicing both our London and Toronto offices. This covers all aspects of HR including recruitment & induction, learning & development, performance reviews, remuneration, goal setting, employee records management, employment law compliance, employee engagement, retention & terminations.
Who are you?
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience in HR generalist, working across the full spectrum of HR activities (3+ years preferred)
- Experience working with HR databases and information systems (SAP Success Factors an advantage)
- Experience providing coaching and support to people managers to resolve employee/industrial relations issues
- Experience working with and within geographically dispersed, preferably global, teams
- Strong understanding of UK and/or Canadian labour and ability to interpret and apply employment legislation and regulations.
What will you be doing?
- Manager support and guidance
- Recruitment and selection
- Employee Relations and compliance
- Training delivery and staff development
- People strategy and goals
- Responsible business/Purpose beyond profit
Applications close 14 June 2019
Please view the job description for more information